Continuing Education credit will be offered. Our target audience includes physicians, nurses, and health educators. Additional continuing education details will be provided at the conference.
CME: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention designates this Live material for a maximum of 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CNE: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is accredited as a provider of Continuing Nursing Education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This activity provides 17.5 contact hours.
CEU: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is authorized by IACET to offer 2.1 CEU's for this program.
CECH: Sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 17.5 total Category I continuing education contact hours. Maximum advanced level continuing education contact hours available are 0. CDC provider number 98614.
Disclosure: In compliance with continuing education requirements, all presenters must disclose any financial or other associations with the manufacturers of commercial products, suppliers of commercial services, or commercial supporters as well as any use of unlabeled product(s) or product(s) under investigational use.
CDC, our planners, content experts, and their spouses/partners wish to disclose they have no financial interests or other relationships with the manufacturers of commercial products, suppliers of commercial services, or commercial supporters with the exception of exception of those disclosures listed in the Addendum provided at the conference and on-line at www.iceid.org.
Content will not include any discussion of the unlabeled use of a product or a product under investigational use with the with the exception of those disclosures listed in the Addendum provided at the conference and on-line at www.iceid.org.
CDC does not accept commercial support.
Continuing Education Instructions
Continuing education for this conference is available through the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online system only. Please follow the instructions provided below. You must complete the online evaluation by September 28, 2015 to receive your continuing education credits or your certificate of completion.
To complete online evaluation:
- Go to the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online at http://www.cdc.gov/tceonline/. If you have not registered as a participant, click on New Participant to create a user ID and password; otherwise click on Participant Login and login.
- Once logged on to the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online website, you will be on the Participant Services page. Click on Search and Register. Click on CDC Courses at the bottom right hand side of the search page.
- The next page will ask for the CDC Center/Course Code. The code for this training is ICEID2015. Enter the course code and then click on view. Click on the course. The course information page will come up. Scroll down to Register Here. Click on the type of CE credit that you would like to receive and then Submit. A series of demographic questions will come up. Complete the questions and then Submit.
- A message will come up thanking you for registering for the conference. You will then be prompted to select the sessions that you would like to attend.
- After attending your selected conference sessions, return to the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online. Click on Participant Login and login. Click on Evaluations and Tests. Click on Conferences. The conference will be listed with the sessions you selected. You may Add/Edit Sessions until you have completed the evaluation for a particular session. After completing all of the session evaluations you will be prompted to complete the overall conference evaluation. A record of your conference completion will be located in the Transcript and Certificate section of your record.
If you have any questions or problems contact:
CDC/ATSDR Training and Continuing Education Online 1-800-41TRAIN