Abstract Submission is now closed.
Abstracts in the following general categories are invited for peer review:
- Detection and prevention of infections in healthcare
- Public health practice improvement
- Diagnostics and laboratory systems development
- Global health equity improvement concerning infectious diseases
- Ecology of infectious diseases
- Influenza and other respiratory diseases
- Prevention and control issues, including antimicrobial resistance
- Populations at high risk for infectious diseases
- Infectious disease surveillance improvements
- Abstracts may be up to 2,000 characters, not including authors, institutions, title, or spaces. Do NOT include abstract title, authors, or keywords in abstract text.
- The abstract should be formatted into four sections, with bolded headers, as follows:
- No tables, charts or graphs permitted -- text only.
*Note that all accepted abstracts will be published in the Emerging Infectious Diseases journal, so please ensure that all information submitted is as you would want it printed.
Abstract Submission Deadline - March 23, 2015
Late-Breaker Abstract Submission Opens - June 19, 2015
Late-Breaker Abstract Submission Deadline - July 7, 2015
Advance Registration Deadline - July 31, 2015
Hotel Reservation Deadline - July 31, 2015